Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Does your dog or cat brush twice a day?

How about flossing? Ok. I will admit it. I don't brush Xena or Harley's teeth.  I know lots of people who do brush their pet's teeth but I'm just not there yet.

February is Pet Dental Health Month. Pets are susceptible to dental problems just like us human. In fact, the American Veterinarian Dental Society reports that over 70% of pets show signs of dental disease by the time they are 3. Besides the obvious bad doggy breath (or kitty breath, I suppose), dental disease can lead to harmful bacteria in the bloodstream that can result in damage to vital organs.

In honor of Pet Dental Health Month, I'm offering a 10% discount to anyone who places an order for any of Petlane's dental care products. (The only catch is that you need to email or call me to place the order so I can get you the discount)




Plaque and Tartar Control is a colorless, odorless liquid. Just add it to your dog or cat's waterbowl and it will help prevent the buildup of the plaque and tartar that can cause so many problems.   

Our Breath-A-Licious treats contain 5 natural breath freshening herbs; peppermint, parsley, chlorophyll, fennel and dill, herbs that will knock out bad breath as well as aid in digestion, alleviate gas and soothe upset stomachs. Available in three sizes. Small (10 per pack): recommended for dogs up to 30 lbs; Medium (6 per pack): recommended for dogs 35 lbs; Large (6 per pack): recommended for dogs 50 lbs and up.




We also have a large variety of bones for dogs (and hey, my cat likes them too!)  These will also assist in removing plaque and tartar from teeth. If it goes in your pet's mouth, I'll give you the discount in February!

0 comments:

Post a Comment