Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Well, here goes nothing. So many people have blogs, read blogs, talk about blogs. I figured, if you can’t beat them, join them!

I never understood about blogging. Why would someone want to read the random ramblings of a complete stranger? I’m still not sure I know the answer to that one. But…I like to think I’m kinda funny at times. I like to write. And I guess maybe I even have some stuff to say.

Me in a nutshell…Mom to two wonderful kids and wife of an amazing husband. I am owned by a Cairn Terrier (picture Toto from the Wizard of Oz). I work full-time and thanks to Xena I have begun a wonderful business with Petlane that I hope will someday become my full-time work.

If you read my blog will you be bombarded with Petlane info? No..not bombarded. But heck yeah, I might mention it from time to time! I find that lots of people in the direct selling business have lots of questions and the more we can network the better. But I won’t be obnoxious about it. If I am, I’m sure you will let me know!
So check back. I can guarantee I won’t be posting everyday, but if I know people are reading, I will be writing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment